The Rock Beton flooring is used exclusively outdoors, and because of its high resistance it can be used in areas enduring high levels of stress and wear. These floors have a natural look of monolithic rock. This is a result of processing colour and an oxidation of the mixture of the construction concrete with an average thickness of 8-10 cm. Perfect for homes, shops and hotels.
Reasons to prefer Rock Beton
- The construction of the whole becomes more stable by mixing polypropylene fibers and resistant to any hardships (passing vehicles, extreme weather events, etc.)
- Withstand large temperature differences, sudden changes in hot and cold temperature and humidity.
- It is non-slip
- Large variety of designs with natural and “change-resistant” colors.
- It is economical.
- The work of specialized teams consistently with our extensive experience, it takes a maximum of 2 to 4 days, so you save time and saves the hassle of wages, delays, poor workmanship, etc.
- The materials used by the company are branded, tested and most modern in construction exterior floors.
Visit our Rock Beton gallery and see more fotos of our work.